The ideal bathroom is certainly stylish, but it’s also one of the rooms in your home where function matters even more than form. When planning a bathroom remodeling project, consider your lifestyle first, and then find ways to make updates that suit your family’s needs while also matching the style you want.
Here are some things to consider:
- Size of Family: How many people will be getting ready in the morning? Would you benefit from having two sinks? Would a long vanity mirror be a better choice than one that only accommodates one person at a time? These are small decisions that significantly impact the usability of your space.
- Age of Users: Kid-friendly fixtures, such as lower sinks and toilets, are perfect for a bathroom used exclusively by the little people in your home!
- Storage: Some homeowners love a sleek minimalistic look, but don’t make the mistake of sacrificing the storage you need. There are plenty of storage options that allow you to maintain the sleek lines you want while still getting lots of storage.
- Luxurious Touches: Steam showers and jetted tubs transform an ordinary bathroom into a luxurious retreat. If you’d love a place to unwind after a busy day, consider adding these or other luxurious touches to your bathroom remodel.
- Need for Accessibility: Does someone in your household have limited mobility? If so, the new shower or tub you install needs to offer enhanced safety. Roll-in showers and walk-in tubs offer important features that deliver a safer bathing experience, allowing people to maintain their independence longer.
There are many things to consider, so work with an experienced bathroom remodeling company that can guide you through the process and help you choose finishes that will provide the functionality, durability, and look you want.
Texas’ Trusted Bathroom Remodeling Professionals
Genie Bath Systems brings more than 75 years of combined industry experience to your bathroom remodeling project. We make it fast, easy, and affordable to update your bathroom, and we offer many services, including:
- Bathtub Installations
- Shower Installations
- Bath Conversions
- Free Standing Tubs
- Jetted Tubs
- Accessible Tubs and Showers
Contact Genie Bath Systems today for more information about our services or fill out our online form now to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and accurate cost estimate.
Subscribe to Genie Bath Systems’s Blog